RemarriageWorks is the definitive source of information for a significant niche of Americans: those who are separated, divorced, or widowed and are contemplating getting married again, and who have blended families after a remarriage.
According to an independent study commissioned by RemarriageWorks, more than one-third of American adults are remarried or recoupled after a previous marriage—that’s around 103 million people. But their unique needs are largely overlooked:
- Nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of survey respondents said it was easier for them to find a diet they could stick to than find remarriage resources that were actually useful to them.
- One in four remarrieds say they want guidance on blended family issues.
- About one-third of remarrieds or those considering remarriage want more access to relationship, legal, and financial advice or information, including matters such as sex, past marriages, custody, wills, estate planning, combining finances, and making major purchases.
There has been no single, authoritative place for remarried or recoupled people to go to for guidance on the many sticky issues involved in second (or third) marriages and second (or third) families. Until now.
RemarriageWorks is the definitive resource for those on the remarriage path—from second wedding planning to stepfamily living. With smart, savvy articles from experts on stepfamilies and second marriages, along with articles from talented writers who have been there and done that, RemarriageWorks offers hope and inspiration. RemarriageWorks visitors represent a diverse market that
- buys household items for new homes and new families, to meet the changing needs of their growing families
- travels on vacation and other family trips
- invests for retirement, and
- decorates and furnishes new homes.
RemarriageWorks visitors are doing all those things and much, much more!
Contact for rates.